Lunar and Planetary Aspects May 07-12, 2012
· Moon reaches its Southern declination and reverses upwards on May 07, 2012, Monday.
· Moon`s declination crosses Mercury`s on May 09th and Neptune`s declination on May 11th, 2012.
· Venus continues to be Out of Bounds for the whole month. This will increase Venusian energy and make the markets more volatile.
· Moon will be full on Sunday, May 06th. It will be in a Perigee position (closest to Earth) on Sunday. This is called a Super Moon and probably this is why the world markets came down rather heavily on Friday, May 04th, the last trading day of last week.
· Nodes are direct from May 08 to 12, 2012.
· Rahu-Mars square having done its price damage last week are separating this week. By 09th May, this aspect is completely over.
· Rahu trine Uranus and Ketu sextile Uranus however continues till end of the week.
· On May 07, 2012, Mercury Saturn opposition would start waning. Venus trine Saturn will begin.
· By 15.30 hrs, Moon will be trine Uranus and square Mars.
· On May 08, market opens with a Sun-Moon quincunx.
· May 07 & 08, Moon is in Sagittarius, Sun in Taurus, Mercury in Aries and Venus is in Gemini. This combo doesn`t qualify for a big reversal. But Sagittarian moon can increase volatility and range moves.
· On May 09, positive aspects dominate. Moon trine Mercury: Moon trine Neptune: Venus trine Saturn. Moon moves into Capricorn. Volatility could reduce once again.
· On May 10, Mars begins its trine with Pluto. The positive move of May 09 could continue.
· May 11 and Jupiter begins a QC formation with Saturn.
· As per Vimshottari Dasa system, Nifty is in Rahu Maha dasa-Ketu Bhukthi-Venus Antara and Mercury Sookshma, up to May 14th.Since Mercury is not a favourable planet for Nifty to make big positive moves, Nifty may not see any great reversals. All reversals talked about may only reduce the negativity. In net terms, Nifty could still be in negative territory, but off the lows of last week, by week end.
· In a nutshell, Nifty could move lower on Monday, reverse on Tuesday and continue upwards till Friday, where the magnitude of the up move is lesser than the previous week down move. May be 5279 will not be taken out, on the upside?