Let us examine this query because this gives us an opportunity to visit a few fundamentals.
1. Larger planets when they connect produce longer term and larger effects.
2. These effects will be felt across the Globe in many markets. That is why individual horoscope approach to markets is
not very effective. Universal astro effects are the planetary aspects, stellar and sign positions.
3. When an aspect involves several planets it is potentiated. That means it becomes more powerful and causes significant effects across many markets.
4. When two planets interact, their orbs of influence interact first and so the manifestation can happen before, during or after the aspect or interaction. Often times, a secondary aspect or influence may trigger the manifestation. So let us not assume that precisely on the date of exact aspect, things happen. Nature never intended things to be thaat simple!
5. All events are manifestations of collective planetary energies. So always look for the composite interaction effects. Let us not say for example, that "Sun and Mars are opposite..So market will fall."
That is like the 5 blind men describing an elephant. Different people could look at different part of the sky and come to different sometimes totally opposite conclusions.....
Look at the chart for the first date of Uranus Jupiter opposition. Just see how many planets are interacting! I have highlighted them! No wonder we had a significant bottom then!
Now look at the Feb 28 to March 03 period. Again there are significant interactions. But not as potent as Dec 26, because planets like Saturn are really minding their own business. So markets may fall but may not be a tremendous fall. But later on Saturn does get involved, and when he turns retro he could cause a change. So watch out for April 13 or 14 or that week. ( This is why we should use technicals for entry and exit and not Astro.) Astro is the direction board. Technicals is the road. If you keep gaping at the direction board, your car could still hit a nasty pot hole!
Coming to this chart, there is no composite aspect at all. We will still see a reaction but the other planets will take control and not Uranus Jupiter.